Saturday, January 22, 2011

CT results....

ALL GOOD!

Lymph nodes have decreased in size and nothing else of concern to note. Phew.

(enlarged lymph nodes at the time were most likely the lingering effect of the "flu" or whatever it was when everything first happened)

A photo taken today. Will have to keep looking at this when I don't feel like I can see much difference. Still a way to go, but I'm on the road....






I've had a few messages from lovely people saying that *I* am inspiring them. ME. I can't even fathom that.
Thank you so much for your kind words xx

I had some more I wanted to say, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Work calls.

3 Comments:

Blogger KatherineB said...

Perfect example of a picture says a thousand words - I'm so glad you had the "guts" to do a before and proud that you are doing the journey photos too! Seriously you look like a different person - looking gorgeous and still inspiring xx THANK YOU for sharing xx

January 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Island Mama said...

OMG... I just posted on your FB that you needed a new family pic. Is there a superhero called "Incredible Shrinking Woman" or should we just use that as your new name? Seriously... amazing difference which is most evident in the happiness of your smile and sparkle in your eyes. Well done, you! :D

January 22, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel you are looking fantastic, you do inspire people especially me although i have only lost 3.5kg and i have those days where i think stuff it but then i remember why i am doing it. I love reading your blog thankyou for sharing your most intimate thoughts and moments with us you are braver than i could ever be. xxx Charma

February 5, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>