Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Getting my skinny on"

I borrowed that title from someone that e-mailed me (C :) and had to use it as it made me laugh so much :)

I've been walking every day again and I bought another pair of too small pants. (they can do up but they are just a liiiitttle too tight) It feels weird to be clothes shopping and learning what suits my now, different shaped body.
I feel a bit guilty for spending money on myself.....but I have to wear clothes LOL

Feeling good. BP is behaving nicely. Only a couple of anxiety twinges due to my hearing, but I'm trying to put it out of my mind until next week.

I'm naming this image, "Oh crap..all she wrote on the shopping list was Capsicum???" (thanks Mark :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DaniW said...

Love the title! Just great.

So, now that you're getting your skinny on and feeling so much happier, have you thought about having family portraits done - with you in them? Who photographs the photographer?

You bring so many families so much joy with your lovely images, it's about time that you had some of that joy too. You are a lovely person both inside and out, and well worth documenting this very postive time in your life, with your family around you. Think about it?

January 30, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>