Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is it a vase?



This photo is to show you the glasses that Mark bought me LOL
I hate drinking out of plastic cups and all of our larger size glasses seem to have broken.
I sent him on a mission to buy me some large glasses and this is what he came home with :)
(If it weren't for the fact they were in a box of 6 and said clearly on the side "drinking glasses" I would have sworn it's a vase :)

They seem to be doing the trick. I fill it when I sit down at my desk and keep drinking from it whenever I think of it. I'm drinking way more water than I normally would.
(diet cordial in the photo)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Maybe he's planning on buying you some flowers to put in the others LOL

January 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, that is huge! be careful not to drop it :D

Another good way Rach, fill a 1.5 or 2 litre bottle with water and have it at your desk, then just keep refilling your glass. It was the only way I could ensure that I would drink at least 2 litres of water a day because it was always sitting there staring me in the face.

For some reason I am finding it hard to stomach water atm, I think the taste has changed, maybe because of the rain?
So I find squeezing a slice of lemon or lime into it makes it delicious, especially with a few ice cubes added.

ps you look great in this photo! reminds me of when I 'visited' at the Wiggles.

January 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Rach love this pic of you, super slim, smiling and happy:)

January 10, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>