Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keeping motivated....

I hit a bit of a wall for a few days. Felt a bit "blah" and was feeling a little unloved at home.

I guess that's the problem with making GOALS (30kgs)
You need to have something in mind to follow it.

I kept to my eating habits no problem, but my exercise dropped off. No gains, but only a tiny loss this week. (200gms)

I spent some time yesterday thinking about who I am losing weight for. Not the Doctors, not Mark, not anyone......except ME!

*I* am feeling better than ever before.
*I* have so much energy.
*I* am feeling happy...the happiest I've felt in a long time. (could be the drugs :P )
*I* feel good about myself when I only have about three items of clothing in my wardrobe that fit me LOL
*I* can potentially be drug free this year

I wore size 24 pants yesterday. They were massive and baggy on me. I felt frumpy and uncomfortable with myself and probably looked ridiculous :P

Yesterday afternoon I went and bought myself a couple of new pair of shorts. One pair is currently too small.

New Goal - fit into those shorts comfortably and now I'm aiming for 40 KGS.

I went for a good walk last night :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Hay Love,
I love your before and after photo, you have come such a long way,and you've worked very hard.
I'm so happy you went and got some new shorts and even got a pair smaller, what a great goal.
If you ever need cheering up give me a call, and I'll make you laugh, you know I can:)
Have a good day, and keep smiling.

January 27, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the clothing part must be so hard Rach. Do you feel you have to be restrained, as each time you reach a new goal it will no doubt mean more clothes are needed. Just make sure you buy a little at a time as you go along, as it will no doubt do wonders for how you feel x

January 30, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>