Wednesday, February 23, 2011

back to normal LOL

Okay, sorry for my little self-pity post yesterday. (and thank you for all of your support - makes my heart happy :)

Weighed myself this morning - scales are still heading downwards. Things weren't as bad as I'd made out in my head.

I think the tiredness got to me. (mental, not just physical)

This morning I'm wearing my too-small (which are no longer too-small) jeans that I bought a while ago. A little snug, but not cutting off the circulation to anything :)

As a funny side note, I was chatting to Peta a few days ago and mentioned how strange it was that I've lost nearly 35kgs and my rings weren't loose at all. Yesterday and today - they're spinning around my fingers and if I get my hands wet they slip off!

So - just putting it out there - how strange that I haven't lost 40kgs yet :P :P

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Haha - whilst we're putting things out there: I'm going to have a little, healthy, happy baby (but not too little) and then before too long we'll both be back at 75kg! :)

February 23, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

LOL! You may have not lost 40 kg YET but Oh My! Look at you! I really hope you are measuring too! Yay you!

February 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>