Wednesday, February 23, 2011

comments.....

Peta said - "Haha - whilst we're putting things out there: I'm going to have a little, healthy, happy baby (but not too little) and then before too long we'll both be back at 75kg! :)"

Wanna race? :P (actually not fair, you get to lose bulk weight in one go :P)

Katherine said - "LOL! You may have not lost 40 kg YET but Oh My! Look at you! I really hope you are measuring too! Yay you! "

Actually, no I haven't measured. I could never get consistent numbers (I musn't put the tape measure back in the same place)
I'm using my clothing as a guide though.

Vicki said - "Rach have you thought about going to the Rocklea Markets for F&V? We go every wednesday evening (3pm-8pm) and the produce is so much cheaper and fresher. I got 3 punnets of strawberries for $5 last week, bananas for $2.99kg and unlike the F&V shop there are lots of stall holders so you choose the quality of the produce so you can get bananas that are at the need to go into a cake stage or green and everywhere in between :) We spend a lot of fresh produce about $50 per week but we can get a full pull along trolley thingy full for that amount :)"

I'll check them out! Thanks Vicki :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>