Saturday, February 26, 2011

comments...

35 kgs lost :) :) :)


Char said "Can you give us an idea of what you'd eat over a couple of days?"

I'll just let you know what I ate Thursday & Friday (if I can think back that far LOL)

At no time have I felt "starving"

Thursday

Breakfast - 2 eggs made into an omelette, topped with capsicum, tomato, spinach leaves, shallots and pepper.
Cup of tea with medication.

Morning tea - rice crackers with light dip

Lunch - Weight Watchers meal from the freezer.
Large water

Afternoon tea - a Peach and some watermelon

Bottle of water

Dinner - Taco Rice recipe. I didn't have any of the corn chips. One scoop of mince/rice with heaps of salad in a wrap.
Large drink with medication.

___________________________________________


Friday.

Breakfast - 3/4 cup cereal, 1/3 cup trim milk, roughly 1/2 - 3/4 cup fruit. (just whatever I've got)
Cup of tea to drink with medication.

Bottle of water

Morning tea - six water crackers with low fat cheese
large glass diet cordial

Lunch - Spinach Mission Wrap with lots of salads and a couple of slices of ham. 1 teaspoon mayo, no butter.
Another cup of tea

Afternoon tea - 8 vitawheat rice crackers with vegemite

Bottle of water

Dinner - I didn't feel like cooking, so everyone else had fish and chips. Mark bought me a grilled fish (didn't even ask him - he just bought it for me like that, very cool) I had it with lots of salad and a heaped teaspoon of tartare sauce.
Soda water and lime to drink medication.

I walked for approx 20 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger KatherineB said...

That sounds like a really nice menu Rach!! Good on you Mark - good man!!

February 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>