Thursday, February 24, 2011

a cup of chai :)

34.2 kgs lost

Average BP - 110/65

I had a few suggestions on "Chai" style tea. (T2 seemed very popular)
I was shopping the other day and came across a Twinings brand. I'm sure it's new. (at least - I've never seen it before!)
I've just made one and it's cooling beside me on the desk. I look forward to finding my favourite.
(I think half the pleasure for me is the smell - delicious!)

Every time Mum comes over we have a cup of tea and I ALWAYS complain about my horrible tea cups, so I bought a couple of new tea cups too. Aren't they pretty? :)



It was actually Peta that got me hooked on Chai Tea many years ago when we went to one of her favourite Nepalese restaurants.
___________________________________________

I've got a trip to WICKED coming up. It was a birthday present....that got postponed when QPAC went under water in January :(
I wasn't sure what to wear....but knew I had to buy something as I had nothing in my wardrobe.
I've bought a black dress (I gave myself permission to buy black for a night time outing :) and a super-cute cardi top (to cover the sleeveless dress) from City Chic.
Here's a photo here. (have to say it looks much better in person, the photo is pretty average)

CARDI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - I love it! Can't wait to see it on.

I've tried both the Twinnings and the T2 - and I'd still vote on the T2

Peta

February 27, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>