Thursday, February 10, 2011

on the road again

Things have finally started moving again 32.4 kgs lost this morning. Food intake has remained the same - I just mixed up my exercise and increased it slightly.

Two hospital appointments today - Aria is coming too but was concerned about going to the "hostipal" where Mummy had a bad headache :( I've assured her that we will be coming home again.

Oh, today I went shopping in my own wardrobe! LOL I found some pants squashed waaaay at the back. Brand new with tags LOL Bought them on clearance, but they never fit (were way too tight) I tried them on and they're a little too big. Might get a couple of weeks wear out of them :)

Order of priority tomorrow - find some sports bras :p
(I have no idea where to look ?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I am having an intimo party this weekend, their sports bra is devine it's the reason I am having the party to tell you the truth! www.intimo.com.au

February 10, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myer's have a good selection and its great when they are having a sale....i think mine is a berlei sports bra hope this helps.. Charmaine

February 10, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work Rach!

How exciting to be able to shop in your own wardrobe! I don't like to hoard clothes, but there's a few pairs of Dogstar pants that I can't bear to part with - I will fit into them again one day!!!

Wherever you go bra shopping - make sure you get a fitting! One of the best things I ever did (boy was I wrong with what bra I thought I should be wearing!)

Peta

February 10, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

OMG Rach - you are certainly on the road again - go girl!!! Hope AB felt better with you leaving with her - poor kid xx (*giggle* at shopping in your own wardrobe)

February 10, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel this is the first time I've seen your blog and so have just sat reading it from the beginning - I think you should be on Oprah or somewhere like that to tell your story! How inspiring to ANYONE with weight issues - I am stunned at how your life has changed and am SUPER happy for you and your family, and what the future holds for you!
Keep it up, I will Definitely be checking in to see the updates! Emma Rose

February 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Marilyn said...

Yay...well done Rach. You could always have a look at the Wynnum shop shop for your bras.

February 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>