Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Over the plateau...

Thank goodness I seem to be moving forwards again at a nice pace. The plateau felt like it lasted FOREVER! In reality it was about 4 weeks. It was doing my head in at the time, but I'm playing catch-up again now.
Hope I don't have another one anytime soon.

34 kgs lost

People are finally starting to "mention" my weight loss. You know how it is when you see someone and you think they've lost weight, but you're not sure, so you don't want to say anything to offend.
Well, I must definitely look it for sure now as I had about 5 separate people mention it to me yesterday at school :)

CT scan from 3 weeks (?) ago showed no enlarged lymph nodes, but it has found something else of concern *sigh*
I'll go into more detail later. Don't have the strength right now.

I guess the downside of complex testing of everything under the sun, is that it's going to find things that you otherwise wouldn't even know about. (like the enlarged Lymph nodes that came and went)

All good, not stressing. Hearing test was yesterday. Don't have the official results yet.

I've discovered a new love of FISH! I think I've had it four times in a week LOL (Grilled Barramundi is my favourite)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>