Thursday, March 31, 2011

ho hum

37.9kgs lost

I had a little bit of a moment. My first lapse in eating. (I think?)

I have been feeling a little down for some reason.
I'm not sure if it was "emotional eating" or just genuine hunger,
but I was starving and *nothing* appealed to me.

I was looking at cakes, biscuits etc. In the end I had a large bowl of cereal.
(this was in between lunch and afternoon tea)

I paid for it on the scales the next day and I've since worked it off.

A small hump along a very long road. Just goes to show how easy it is to get sidetracked. (kinda scary)

__________________________________

Blood pressure - still LOW.
Even though I've halved my dose of BP medication, I'm getting the lowest readings ever.
I'm not feeling dizzy.....though I wonder if that could be what's making me feel a bit ho-hum.
I've been quite tired.
I didn't think to ask how long the higher dose would be in my system for.
It's been over two weeks though (on the lower dose)
I've got an appointment next week - will ask some more questions then.

__________________________________


Out of the mouth's of babes and all that......

Aria (3 years) - "Why is your tummy wobbly Mummy?!?!?" LOL

Ah, just when I was feeling good about it :)

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

If a bowl of cereal is a bad as your 'bad' eating gets - I think you're doing really well! I think the biggest achievement is the consciousness of your thoughts and habits - that's awesome!

April 7, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

hehe - my Lily (4 years old) seems to enjoy telling me how huge my bum is :P Kids, huh?

April 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>