Thursday, March 10, 2011

hospital today...

Catching up with my Ophthalmologist / Neurologist.

I attempted to drop my dose of medication three times since I saw him last (three months ago) Each time without success. (Pretty much instant headaches when my body misses a dose) Not sure what the plan will be. A little bit (okay - a lot) nervous about seeing him again.

36.5 kgs lost......powering along nicely.

____________________________________________

WICKED tonight with my Mum and sisters. I bought a black dress, but actually went back and exchanged it for a smaller size on the weekend. I hope I look okay - I still don't have much clue on how to dress my new body shape. I'm going to take Kathryn W's advice and go and see a stylist to get some tips.
I'm so used to wanting loose and baggy clothes (that do nothing for me).

Did I mention I bought a new bra? Donna took me along to an INTIMO party after a few girls suggested it. I was still wearing my old bras on the end clips *blush* I was properly fitted and measured - I dropped 4 bra sizes and a cup size LOL
I tell you what - the girls certainly stand to attention now LMAO :P

I bought one bra (feels amazing) and a body smoothing top (feels delightful) I'm having my own party next weekend (Saturday) to stock up on some more bras, so if you'd like to come along (Brisbane Southside) let me know - I'll even make some Sushi rolls :)
(no pressure to buy anything)

1 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

'The girls stand to attention' - hahahahaha!!!!!

March 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>