Monday, March 14, 2011

Overhall.....

Doctor visit tomorrow. I'm SO looking forward to sharing my current weight with her :)
Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd say!

I'll be receiving results for the Breast Ultrasound, Renal Ultrasound and Hearing Test. Fingers crossed the good news continues.
(Renal results have me a little nervous as it'll mean invasive testing if they're no good....but no use borrowing trouble.)

I've been lightheaded on and off for a week. (when I bend over and when I get up from standing)

Low Blood Pressure related I'm positive. I believe that she'll give me the go-ahead to halve one of my blood pressure medication.
HALF - that's so exciting. Today's reading was 110/63, so I'm on the low side of Normal....or on the upper side of Low. (get that? LOL)

_________________________________________

I tried my Vermicelli bean noodles. I don't think I soaked them long enough? (I'm too impatient LOL)
Will try them again and leave them to soak.

________________________________________


My new bedroom has begun :)

I've bought new linens, new curtains, PAINT and have a couple of crafty things I want to do.

We've lived in this house.....um, 14 years and the main bedroom has never been completely finished. There was always something else that needed doing first.
We also had the cot squeezed into our room as a side-car as we co-slept for so many years, so we're rediscovering what it's like to actually have space in our room.

Here's some before photos (this is as bad as sharing my "before" photos LOL)

My little assistant. I'm bored with the timber bed frame, so we're "shabbying" it up.
It looks awesome already and I'm not even anywhere near finished.
Craig's coming tomorrow to paint the walls, so I'll have to get it done before then. (so he doesn't critique my painting :P)

We intend to paint the floorboards white too. Might have to leave that job for Craig.



I kid you not. This has been my wall colour for um....over a year at least LOL
It was originally two tone purple with a wallpaper border running around the centre of the room.
We ripped that off and then couldn't decide on a wall colour. Craig painted a light taupe colour to give me an idea of how it would look. That's as far as we got LOL



A sneak peek at the new bed cover. (white - despite the way it looks in the crappy photo)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well Rach. Look forward to seeing your finished room.

March 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Yay to your new room! (you don't have to say it was a 'half-finished' job - just say it was an 'art installation'!)

March 15, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>