Friday, March 4, 2011

PS....

A couple of things that have made me laugh recently.....

When I was having my kidney ultrasound (still don't know the results actually), the technician was speaking out loud to someone she was training. She moved the doppler around on my stomach and exclaimed...

"Isn't that a pretty bladder!" LMAO!!

What do you say to that? "Um, thanks. I try to keep it in tip-top shape and I've looked after it all these years" *snort*
Beautiful on the inside, that's me :P


_____________________________________________


I was weighing myself earlier this week and was a bit puzzled by a dramatic INCREASE in weight. It was only when I turned around that I realized a certain 3 year old had her FOOT on the back of the scales. Little rat :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Em said...

lol x 2... can't compete with a pretty bladder though... that's impressive!!

March 5, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha a pretty bladder *Ummmmmmm???!!!!. You'll have to take her word on that one Rachel! Go Aria. Cassie x

March 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>