Monday, March 28, 2011

what's to eat...

I cooked fish. For the first time ever. Feeling very proud of myself.
I bought some fresh Barramundi and grilled it, then crumbled it over a salad. It was lovely!

Trying not to be so scared of cooking fish :)





Mum, Aria and I were out for lunch on Saturday. Lots of burgers, breads, chips etc.
We opted for a Whiting Salad with a mango Aioli. Mmmmmm....
(hmmm, their presentation looks slightly better than mine LOL)



I'm definitely eating waay more fish than I used to.

__________________________________________


I feel a little bit like "Wilson" in this photo LOL (tell me you know what I'm talking about :) )


click to view

Eyes are looking pretty good. My right pupil is still smaller.
Mainly noticeable in low light, but probably only to myself....or an eye doctor LOL
This is probably what I'll have to live with now.
(effects of Horners Syndrome can decrease, but are pretty much non-reversible)
It doesn't look anywhere near as bad as it did when I presented to hospital last July.

_____________________________________

3 Comments:

Anonymous Zahrah "Proud Cousin" Groom/Roush said...

Your fish dish looks delish!!! How did you cook the fish??

March 28, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Nicole Thomson said...

I know what you're talking about :)

March 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

Oh I like the look of your fish salad. I cooked fish the other day too - but a Margaret Fulton Woolies recipe (not as good as yours!). We have a new Fish Depot near us - so good!!

March 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>