Sunday, April 10, 2011

powering along....

39.2kgs lost.

Hoping to reach the magic 40kgs while I'm on holidays next week :)

I decided to do a little experiment....and it worked in my favour.

I mixed things up, food-wise and time-wise.
I tried to stay away from my usual foods (ie, I've been having a bowl of cereal every morning) and also swap around the time of day that I normally eat lunch etc.

I was still eating the same amount of food and still eating healthy, but a couple of times, I had my lunch at 10.30am and then something small and light at 12.30pm. Another couple of times, I had my lunch at the normal time, with a good sized afternoon tea and then a light dinner.

It seemed to kickstart my weight loss again. Not sure why it works, but it did :)

_______________________________________

I've put away my current Wedding/Engagement rings (too big now)
but while I was doing that I found my original Wedding/Engagement rings.
(They got too tight and I couldn't bring myself to re-size them)
I put them on and they fit perfectly :)

Not sure I'm in "love" with them anymore. (over 15 years old afterall)
Though I look at them and still remember the feeling of wearing my
Engagement Ring for the very first time <3

I think I'll put them away and keep them for Aria.

I might treat myself to new rings when I reach 90kgs.
(that's my end goal, btw I'll be thrilled to achieve that. I can't seem to get my mind around anything lower)

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Have a nice break. I remember doing weight watchers many years ago and some weeks I would loose weight easily and then the next week stay the same. The lady at Weight Watchers just kept telling to do it all again next week and I would reach my goal weight, putting this into practice I did.

April 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>