Monday, April 4, 2011

skip to the loo....



I've taken up skipping. (with a rope, that is)
Oh my gosh.....hilarious :)
Another exercise I need to do under the cover of darkness LOL

Things I've learnt -

Wear a bra

Wear shoes. I'm unco and that rope HURTS when it gets tangled in my feet

Go to the toilet FIRST

:P

___________________

My rings no longer fit me. One of them slipped off my hand today while I was holding hands with Aria.
I've taken them both off now. I think in another 5kgs or so, I'll be able to move them both across to the middle finger?
(meaning I'll HAVE to buy a new wedding ring :P )
Or should I just wait until I reach goal and re-size?

___________________

I posted the photo above in memory of Bronny-Bean.
He always got us out walking whenever we looked after him for Mum.
He left a large hole in all of our lives when he died suddenly last week :( :(

1 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Love the title of this post - you're hilarious!

April 7, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>