Friday, April 22, 2011

update

Okay, I told Mark that I'd gained 400gms and he LAUGHED.....
and told me I should have gone to the toilet first :/

I does sound kind of ridiculous that I was sad to have gained 400gms.
If I'd been watching Biggest Loser I would have thrown something at the TV :)

It wasn't the number. It was that fact that I'd GAINED something for the first time in 9 months.
Add the fact that I'm so close to 40kgs lost - well, it was double the insult.

Anyway, I'm not bothered by it anymore and I'm over my pity party -
THANK YOU so, so much for your messages of support.
I love that I have a cheer squad :) xx

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Here's last Easter.
I weigh 38.8kgs less than that photo, so that's what I'm focusing on.

2 Comments:

Blogger KatherineB said...

*giggle* at Mark - so true tho! LOL!!! Losing weight is as much emotional and mental as physical. I know that feeling of "hey? a gain - how the hell did that happen?" ugh! Remember - you are a WOMAN - we have cycles which affect the scales. Your body is changing so who knows where you are at. I'm so happy and proud for you that you have dealt with it and most importantly moved on - 3 cheers for you - let's face it - you could have gone the other way and drowned your sorrows in a block of chocolate (especially at Easter time!). Another win for you!!!

April 22, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger amy said...

You're going amazingly well. You are a busy business woman and devoted Mother and wife. Inspirational.

April 22, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>