Thursday, May 19, 2011

caught my eye....

I've discovered these recently....



They're GOOD!!!! LOL
I went off the WW bars after I ate 1/2 a mouldy Ginger Kiss (ewwww - still can't look at them)
but these were on special and I decided to give them a try.

They're almost too sweet for me, so I need to have them with a cup of tea, but I look forward
to one for morning tea when I can. (I check it thoroughly for mould before biting - hah!)


_____________________________________________

I found this reallllly cool singlet top from Target of all places.
It has no seams and no tags - it's also reversible - so you can wear the round neck or the v neckline.
It's made from Nylon/Elastane, so it clings and ((sucks)) and smoothens. It's also quite long on me -
covering my hips and coming to the top of my legs. (I hate singlet tops that are too short)
Best part - it was something like $12 (underwear section)





I wear it underneath shirts and jumpers etc (that's what I was wearing in the photo a little further down)

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Ooh those WW bars are yummy.. I keep a box at work for snacks :)

May 19, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>