Wednesday, May 25, 2011

clothes!

I've had to buy myself some clothes in the last couple of days -
Perth this weekend and Melbourne the following weekend.

I actually ENJOYED myself!!!! :)

Quote of the day from Aria though......"Why are you jumping up and down to get your jeans on??" LOL
(I told her, that's just what girls do :P )

I've realized that my wardrobe is made up of black, grey and navy......but I'm okay with that.
Those colours are ME and I'm naturally drawn to them.
I figure I can add splashes of colour (red is my favourite) with accessories and shoes :)

I've been shopping in "everyday/standard" stores. IE - not stores for larger sizes.
It's a weird feeling. It's been many years since I've been able to do that.

The lady at Autograph knows me by name and was amazed when I was in the store today LOL
"You've lost some weight!!!" I tried some jumpers on but they were too big - yay! :)
I'm still at a weird in between size though - sometimes too small for PLUS size and sometimes too big for STANDARD sizes.
Motivates me to get to the next size down though :)

Perhaps one of my favourite responses has been from a family member that I haven't seen in a long time...
"You're looking BLOODY GOOD cuz" :) :)

Photo from today -
(really hard to tell my body shape from this photo.....but I like these jeans :) :) click to view

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You look fantastic Rach and I hope you enjoy your time in Perth again.

May 26, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the jeans and the cardi.... you look fantastic and younger:)
Mandy D

May 26, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Leanne Stamatellos said...

looking so fantastic Rachel - you must be feeling like a new girl and so excited you're loving shopping!

May 27, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Dee Suttom said...

OMGOSH, check you out girl! You look amazing! Keep up the great work! <3

May 31, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>