Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wear a bra when exercising....

41.5 kgs lost

I've found the same dress for my family photos in a smaller size - yay! :)
I was dreading having to start over in the great-dress-hunt.
Thanks to Leanne for the suggestion of ringing around to find a smaller one.
Why didn't I think of that!?! LOL

I just had the yummiest lunch.
I made chicken satay skewers (leftover from last night) on a herb wrap with heaps of fresh salad.

Why did I ever used to eat the crap I did?
I can say in all honesty that I would never ever call it delicious.
Okay, maybe chocolate was delicious :P
but I'm talking about things like takeaway...
greasy burgers and chicken, chips, diet coke etc. I don't miss that AT ALL.
(the thought of diet coke actually turns my stomach)

________________________________________

I've found another form of exercising -
KINECT

All of the kids and I have challenges against each other.
I have no idea what game we're playing (or even what I'm doing) but boy - you have to move lol

It takes photos of you as you play....
Funniest photo -
Me jumping in the air holding onto my boobs :p

_____________________________________________

Back to the PA hospital tomorrow. I haven't been in a while, so it's been a nice break.
Sleep Study clinic this time.
This appointment was put into the system about 6 months ago and it's only popped up now. ( :/ )

I thought I would get out of going, but my GP has encouraged me to go -
just to tick off one more box.

I've had no sleep issues for months - no medication needed to sleep, no anxiety at bedtime/dark,
no nightmares, no insomnia and no snoring.
Fingers crossed it will be an easy appointment and I won't have to go back again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

I love Kinect... not so keen on it taking photos though! PMSL! Paul reckons you can post them on Facebook ;-) Make sure Mark doesn't know how to do that!
You're doing amazing, so inspirational... now I just need to pull some of your motivation to get rid of these last 10kg post-Heidi!

May 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Thanks for the inspiration...I have just started my weight loss journey...it's daunting, and I love reading success stories like yours!!

May 10, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>