Monday, May 2, 2011

a-ha!

I've had a bit of a lightbulb moment.

I haven't been losing weight for the last month or so....I've been maintaining my weight.

There's a big difference.

Sure, maintaining my weight is a valuable lesson to learn
(and I feel kinda confident of doing that now when I reach goal)
but I'm not ready to maintain yet.
I still have many kilos to lose!

I think it was that darn 40 kg goal that triggered this.
I became relaxed.
I allowed myself to have slightly bigger servings at times - but would work off those extra calories with exercise.

So - I'm back!

For the past two days I've been perfect with my servings.
I will exercise every day.
I will allow myself ONE Chai Latte as a treat per week :) (I'm very addicted to them LOL)

By the time I have my family photos next weekend, I will have reached 40kgs.......or it'll kill me trying - ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>