Sunday, May 1, 2011

kj....

Thanks to everyone who messaged me after I posted about Kaden.
I hesitated posting about it......I felt disloyal or something?
I can't believe how many of you have gone through something similar, or know someone who has.
Makes me feel less alone.

First appointment is this coming week.
We're on a "mental health plan" so we'll be covered under Medicare.
I think the plan is to attend every week for a while. (Mark, Kaden and I)
but naturally we'll find out more once we've actually been.

The worst of his behaviour is aimed at ME *sniff* so I can honestly say it's been a nightmare :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be really tough for you all. My little sister (14) has just started going last week to a clinic that is run by the Mater. She will be going every week to help her through some issues.
Steph

May 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

Just a word from a mother who's been there, done that and is still doing it. His behaviour isn't "aimed" at you specifically sweetie - you are his rock and he knows it and knows no matter what he throws your way you are there for him. IT SUCKS. I know as I'm a certain little boys rock too. {hugs} I'm hear if you ever need a chat xx

May 6, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

hear??? gosh what am I on atm - can't spell - you know I meant here!!! ugh!

May 7, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>