Monday, June 6, 2011

update.....

I've had an idea of how I want to celebrate 12 months of healthy living. (August)
Will speak to my GP this afternoon to get the okay :)

__________________________________________________

I hadn't weighed myself since before Perth (something like 10 days) and I was
actually nervous to get on the scales.

Lots of travel, fighting sinus, irregular meals and not much in the way of deliberate exercise.

You know how you build something up in your mind until it becomes much worse than it actually is?

I was CONVINCED I'd put on a couple of kilo's LOL

I weighed this morning - and I was the exact same weight.
I'm stoked with that. It was a challenge to maintain, but I did it - successfully.

I have a dietician appointment next week and I'd love to lose another couple of kilo's before then,
so I'm going hardcore (walking everyday) before I have to weigh in :)

Here's me in Melbourne on the weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>