Monday, June 20, 2011

wedding dress.....

Crappy photo, but enough to give you an idea....

click to view



On a whim, I tried on my Wedding Dress over the weekend.......and it's too big!!!
(almost revealing too much there....it's not supposed to sit so low)

Wow.

It was very unexpected. I weighed less last time I lost weight, but couldn't get into this dress.
I think I'm more toned (from exercise) this time.

We will have been Married 15 years in October and I've never been able to fit into the dress since I wore it.

The little rudey in the background had to be involved and carry the train - bless her cotton socks. She's so cute :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

What a great milestone to achieve!! Well done, such an amazing effort!

June 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow rachel you can really see your weight loss in this photo, you are doing such an amazing job....hope you are staying strong still with your latest setback all my love charma

June 23, 2011 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Dawn said...

Well done Rach. You look fabulous.

June 23, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

Woot woo - gorgeous!! You must feel great xx

June 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A trash the dress session coming up? :)

Peta xo

June 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>