Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the balance

This morning it had been 9 days since I weighed myself. My weight was the exact same.

Im happy with that!

I'm learning to juggle food intake and exercise and I think I'm getting it!

This is huge progress for someone who was weighing herself EVERY. SINGLE. DAY
up until a few weeks ago.

I didn't feel stressed or nervous when I jumped on the scales this morning.
Whatever it was going to be, I was ready to deal with it.

Huge progress.

I'm getting ready to start things moving again, so I'm ready to take my exercise up a notch.
I think I'll buy something to inspire myself.
A little Summer dress maybe :)

I want to lose another 17.6kgs. Sounds a lot when I type it LOL

I don't know how I lost 43kgs. Boggles my mind.

I've never admitted here what my starting weight was.....but you could probably do the math
and roughly guess :/
(Mark knows. My Doctors know.)

2 Comments:

Blogger KatherineB said...

OMG Rach - exactly the same is total BRILLIANCE. Winter, school holidays - that is really really awesome! Sounds like you are in a really good place sweetie which is brilliant to read. It's funny to think 43kg down - to me that seems so daunting.... so proud of you xx I think it's my turn now xx and yes - go buy yourself a summer dress or some swimmers xx

July 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Woods said...

To be *exactly* the same. In winter. Is brilliant. Well done. That's a good effort. I always get a bit of a winter coat :( need to shake it off. You're doing amazingly well. And yes, go buy yourself a clothing treat x

July 13, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>