Monday, July 11, 2011

holidays

Things are going good. I'm maintaining at the moment I think.
I had visions of all this exercise that I was going to do on the school holidays with the kids.

Ahem. My warm, comfy bed won out 9 times out of 10 LOL

I have LOVED sleeping in these holidays. The kids are that little bit older and don't seem to get up at
5.00am when it's cold LOL

I don't find the food part of my new lifestyle difficult at all.
It's the exercise.

My dietician told me to give myself a break. Most people GAIN weight over Winter, so if
I can maintain and have little losses, then that's awesome.

As long as I can kick-start things again when it starts to warm up and the days get longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Woods said...

It's the exercise I struggle with too Rach. So much easier to stay snuggled up on a cold day. It's great that your kids want to do that too! Back to school tomorrow will be a struggle, for me anyway.....

July 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger KatherineB said...

Are you SURE we aren't sisters??? LOL!!! Gosh I LOVED the sleep-ins too!! I find exercise the HARDEST thing in the world to fit in. I ADMIRE you MAKING the time. I've had your voice in my head lately (no need to call the shrink). I choose sushi over something like Red Rooster or KFC. It was nice and I felt good about it. Now I just need to you YELL at me and slap me to get me to excercise! LOL!

July 13, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>