Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm here......



Weighed myself this morning (it's been a long time - probably since the last time I posted here)

Weight is exactly the same. Good news. I'm maintaining.

I've been struggling. My anxiety was creeping back until BAM - suddenly I wasn't sleeping
(or when I was, I was having horrid nightmares) I was BONE tired all day long
(falling asleep at my desk at 10.00am) I had a constant headache/jaw ache
(which we now think was me clenching my teeth) BP was climbing and I withdrew into myself,
shut down and didn't feel like doing anything.

The trigger - increasing my BIH medication and doubling another BP medication
(to make up for one that I stopped)
I see it as a failure or as going backwards. Or realizing that losing weight isn't the answer to all of my problems.

Anyway, I've increased my anxiety medication and yesterday (day 5) I finally didn't feel tired during the day.
(the night before I had dreamt of food instead of losing my children LOL)

Hoping to see an increase of my energy levels now that I'm getting some sleep again.

Headache free - yay!

____________________________________

Have to add a photo here that amused me :)

My sister bought me a face mask while I was in hospital and put it on for me.
I was imagining all sorts of things written on it as I lay there with it on my face :)
(for the record - it was something tame, like "sleepy time")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you felt that increasing your medication made you feel like you were moving backwards. I'm proud of what you're doing for the journey, not the destination; the process and not the product.

Glad you're headache free.

And LOVE that eye mask!!!

August 30, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View older posts up the top in the sidebar >>>>